British Columbia Health & Safety Programs
With the increasing demand for health and safety programs and the recent changes in legislation in 2016 and 2018, there are more safety compliance requirements now mandated by the government. This means that the Occupational Health and Safety coordinator in every company can benefit by leveraging practical experience by developing the most comprehensive safety program available today.
- Contractor Compliance (e.g.: BROWZ, CanQual, ComplyWorks, Contractor Check, ISNetworld, Avetta)
- External Health & Safety Auditing (BCCSA, AMHSA, ACSA)
- Federal & Provincial OH & S
- GAP Analysis
- Health & Safety Management Program Development
- Sub-Contractor – 3rd Party Pre-Qualification for Trades and Services